[USRP-users] Porting UHD to Zedboard w/Petalinux 2016.4

Nate Temple nate.temple at ettus.com
Wed Jul 5 21:16:57 EDT 2017

Hi Daryl,

I don't have any specific walk through guides for installing UHD onto
Petalinux 2016.4. The best resource for Yocto will be their documentation
[1]. In addition you can find all of the BSPs for the Ettus products here
[2]. In addition to those, you may find the writes / manifests by Philip
Balister useful to reference here [3][4].

[1] - https://www.yoctoproject.org/documentation
[2] - https://github.com/EttusResearch/meta-ettus
[3] - http://opensdr.com/
[4] - https://github.com/balister/oe-gnuradio-manifest