[USRP-users] Issue running UHD via sshfs on E310

Nate Temple nate.temple at ettus.com
Wed Jul 5 20:03:51 EDT 2017

Hi Jessica,

Sorry for missing this thread. If you init a new directory and build from
the current master sources, it should resolve this issue. This
initialization error for the E3xx was resolved with this commit:

https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/commit/b082aa444c126703980eb973c476767dce80c3ed

Regards,
Nate Temple