[USRP-users] How to solve command timeout error?

Nate Temple nate.temple at ettus.com
Wed Jul 5 19:54:15 EDT 2017

Hi Haile,

Sorry for missing this post.  When you're stopping the flowgraph, are you
using the "X" in the corner of the running flowgraph, or are you using the
"Kill Flowgraph" button within GRC ? Using the "Kill flowgraph" button will
not properly free up the internal resources, and can cause this error.
However using the "X"/Close button in the corner within the running
flowgraph will allow the resources to be freed.

Regards,
Nate Temple