[USRP-users] Sampling rates slower than 200 MSps on X310

Leandro Echevarría leoechevarria at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 16:50:16 EDT 2017

Hello all again,

I've got a quick question: how does the FPGA core handle sample rates
slower than the max rate on the X310? I haven't found any strobe signal
that could indicate when there is valid data coming from the ADC and into
the x300_core.v: does this mean that it always samples at 200 MSps and then
downsamples using the DDC block whenever necessary? This comes from
understanding the radio_clk always stays at 200 MHz.

Thanks!

Leo