[USRP-users] X310, 2 Basic RX and quad DDC

Derek Kozel derek.kozel at ettus.com
Wed Jul 5 16:20:16 EDT 2017

Hello Gwen,

There is no currently supported way of obtaining four real valued sample
streams from a pair of BasicRX daughterboards. However, if you do not use
any DDC (CORDIC) frequency shift then there will be no energy transfer
between the I and Q values in the complex stream. You can then unpack the
complex samples into a pair of real valued samples on the host side
application.

Regards,
Derek