[USRP-users] B210 dual channel

Андрей 1 andrew4010 at rambler.ru
Wed Jul 5 05:14:14 EDT 2017

Hello

I use B210 device in UHD_STREAM_MODE_NUM_SAMPS_AND_DONE mode with dual channel.

Delay that is obtained after uhd_rx_streamer_issue_stream_cmd and receive first
packet data in dual channel mode much more than with one channel.

I use internal clock source. Time source I do not setup and nothing is sent to
the connector 'pps' in device. Is that correct for dual channel?

How i can minimize delay in dual channel mode?

When I measure phase difference вetween channels its value always near +-6
degree.If the delay is due to this is it possible to turn off phase-to-zero?

Thanks in advance.