[USRP-users] Networkable B210

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Mon Jul 3 14:09:23 EDT 2017

Hi Jason,

no, there's no such server daemon.

The recommended way of solving this situation would definitely be
writing a minimal network daemon yourself that offers your client with
exactly the functionality you need in exactly the network format you can
use (hint: TCP is usually /not/ what you'd want for high-rate data, but
is probably the only viable solution if you're actually going through
the internet), by talking UHD on one side, and some kind of socket on
the other.

Best regards,

Marcus