[USRP-users] calibration on Wifi bands for X310/UBX

Sanjoy Basak sanjoybasak14 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 11:46:08 EDT 2017

Hello Experts,
I am trying to calibrate X310/UBX on the whole wifi bands (the complete 2.4
GHz band).
2.412,2.417,2.422,....,2.484 GHz

I am doing direction finding tests and need to calibrate 4 channels of 2
X310s on the specified frequencies. Both X310s are connected with
Octoclock. However, I could only have calibration on 2.4 GHz, 2.45 GHz, 2.5
GHz. For other bands, calibration does not remain after retuning. Is there
any specific reason why the calibration only works for every 50 Mhz channel
after retuning. I tested with different sampling rates, but the result is
the same. Calibration does not remain after retuning.

I am using UHD_003.009.002 (installed from synaptic) and ubuntu 16.04. Is
there any specific way how I can make it work?

Best regards
Sanjoy Basak

  <https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=sanjoybasak14@gmail.com&idSignature=22>