[USRP-users] Tune Request for B210

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Mon Jul 3 08:52:43 EDT 2017

You can do this with uhd.tune_request_t in python, if you're writing GNU
Radio Python code, but otherwise, yes, that should be part of your C++
UHD program; see the examples that ship with UHD [1] under host/examples.

Anyway, as I tried to illustrate before, I don't think you're chasing
the right problem, but I might still be misunderstanding you. Could you
maybe explain why you think setting the DSP frequency to zero solves
your problem, and what exactly that problem is, and why it is a problem?
Thanks!

Best regards,

Marcus

[1] https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd