[USRP-users] Tune Request for B210

altuğ kaya altugkaya1996 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 07:01:41 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I would like to tune the DDC Chain of my B210. When I search the net and
ask to this forum, I learned that I have to equate the sampling rate to the
master clock in order to by-pass the filters and I have to eliminate the
CORDIC in order to add/subtract 0 Degrees from IQ data. Changing the
sampling rate is rather easy, as it is done from cmd by entering an
additional parameter. However, I did not understand how to manipulate
CORDIC.

In the MailArchive of USRP[1], I found the explanation below:

> A tune request similar to this will disable the CORDIC:
> uhd::tune_request_t tune_req(target_frequency_in_hz, desired_lo_offset);
> tune_req.dsp_freq_policy = tune_request_t::POLICY_MANUAL;
> tune_req.dsp_freq = 0.0;
>
> But, I really cannot figure out where to put these. Should I write a C++
code and include tune_request.hpp?

I am looking forward to your reply,
Altug

[1]https://www.mail-archive.com/usrp-users@lists.ettus.com/msg01105.html