[USRP-users] Daisy chained MIMO using USRP X300/310

YENDstudio . yend19 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:52:26 EDT 2016

Hi,

We are planning to build MIMO (4x4 or 8x8) system using X300/310 boxes. I
was wondering if we can daisy-chain them (both reference clock and DATA
streams) such that only one 10 Gbps link goes to the host PC. If this is
possible, which of the two interfaces (Dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet or PCIe X4)
is used for the daisy chain?

It is required to have sample-alignment and, if possible, phase-coherence
or deterministic phase offset among all antennas.

Best Regards!