[USRP-users] Full Duplex w/ X310 & UBX-160

Dave NotTelling dmp250net at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:55:33 EDT 2016

Marcus,

     This is odd then.  Please see the attached for my example flow graph
in GNU Radio.  The basics are that I am transmitting a GFSK (just for
giggles) on 1.001 GHz and receiving on 900 MHz.  When the graph starts up,
the TX side is working properly.  I can tell this by looking at the output
of my B200 which is tuned to 1.001 GHz.  The moment I change a parameter
(RX/TX gain/freq) it all breaks down.  Is this possibly an issue with the
X300/X310 UHD driver and/or GNU Radio gr-uhd?  Or am I just doing something
stupid?

Thank you!

-Dave