[USRP-users] Full Duplex w/ X310 & UBX-160

Dave NotTelling dmp250net at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:18:38 EDT 2016

Can I transmit at say 100 MHz while simultaneously receiving at say 1 GHz?
If so, can I also use different sampling rates between the TX and RX
paths?  Are there any existing examples of how to do simultaneous TX and RX
in GNU Radio?

If this is not possible, then what is the max frequency difference?  I was
assuming that if I were transmitting at 1 GHz, then I could tune the RX
side up and down by half the master clock rate.

Thank you!

-Dave