[USRP-users] Single Board PC with B210

Ian Buckley ianb at ionconcepts.com
Tue Mar 29 15:57:50 EDT 2016

It's worth also realizing that the Odroid XU4 has a single USB3 SS
peripheral on-chip.. the ethernet interface is also a USB3 SS device and
its all hung off the same hub. Under the circumstances I think it does
pretty amazingly well, it wasn't so long ago that I struggled to source any
Xeon that could sink 25Msps from a USRP2 without overflows. Currently my
favorite host at ~12W