[USRP-users] Single Board PC with B210

Alexander Levedahl alexanderlevedahl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:40:01 EDT 2016

Jeremy,

At 20MS/s on 2-channels, I think this comes to 160MB/s of data
(20MS/s/chan*2chan*4bytes/samp).  Looking at the ODROID XU4 datasheet (
http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G143452239825),
it looks like the manufacturers only expect to get 148MB/s.  Scroll down to
the section labeled

*USB 3.0 PERFORMANCE.*
Alex