[USRP-users] ADS-B receiver GNU Radio implementation

Derek Kozel derek.kozel at ettus.com
Tue Mar 29 12:09:46 EDT 2016

Hello Royce,

It looks like there is GNU Radio support for the board you mention.
https://wiki.analog.com/resources/tools-software/linux-software/gnuradio

Assuming the Source block runs you should have little problem connecting it
to the gr-air-modes blocks. I'd recommend reaching out to the
discuss-gnuradio mailing list (cc'd here) and asking if anyone has
experience there. And of course if you have the boards then just give it a
try with a basic fft block to see if you're receiving spectrum.

Regards and good luck!
Derek