[USRP-users] RFNoc. Cant have TX & RX on same flow diagram

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Mon Mar 28 12:52:43 EDT 2016

Hi,

this feature is not yet implemented on RFNoC. The reason it doesn't work
right now is there's no entity managing/owning the stream, and the
control communication to the blocks doesn't happen.

We're working on getting this out there, and will update you on this
list as soon as we have it.

Cheers,
Martin