[USRP-users] RFNoC AddSub example error

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Mon Mar 28 12:49:50 EDT 2016

Sam,

this is a GNU Radio issue we still need to find a fix for. You've
probably connected output 0 to an RFNoC block, and output 1 to a GNU
Radio block. That'll confuse GNU Radio. We don't have a good solution
right now, but do you need the 'sub' output? If not, you can just leave
it hanging.

Cheers,
Martin