[USRP-users] Resetting multiple B210s connected to a single host-PC

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Thu Mar 24 21:29:51 EDT 2016

Hi Jeremy,

Take a look at the b200_make() function in
host/lib/usrp/b200/b200_impl.cpp.  There is code there in the catch block
to clear the endpoints and reset the device.  You can try putting that
either in the b200_impl destructor or in the b200_impl constructor (after
finding the handle for the correct device).

Regards,
Michael