[USRP-users] Resetting multiple B210s connected to a single host-PC

Jeremy Hershberger Jeremy.L.Hershberger.16 at nd.edu
Thu Mar 24 19:49:02 EDT 2016

Very unfortunate.

I have found that device stability is greatly improved from run to run if
each b210 is completely reset.  Power cycling would be annoying as I would
have to unplug both the usb cable and power supply.  I was looking for a
quick method through UHD to blank both USRPs.

My backup plan is to wire an external gpio board into the reset
pushbutton.  If I can control the gpio board I can cause a hard reset
external to UHD.

-Jeremy