[USRP-users] How do I change the number of taps and tap coefficients for the noc_block_fir_filter?

Swanson, Craig Craig.Swanson at gtri.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 23 22:47:36 EDT 2016

Jonathon,
Yes, I modified the axi_fir.xci file to have 41 coefficients.  So I just wanted to verify the scenario if the .bit file specified 41 coefficients and the python file generated in GRC specified 21, what would happen?

Craig

Craig F. Swanson
Research Engineer II
Information and Communications Laboratory
Communications, Systems, and Spectrum Division
Georgia Tech Research Institute
Room 560
250 14th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
I think you figured this out (per another thread you posted) but in case you didn't, you need to generate a new .xci file for the AXI FIR filter. You can use the Vivado GUI to do that.

Jonathon

I remember you reviewed how to do this at GRCon15, but I don't remember.

Craig

Craig F. Swanson
Research Engineer II
Information and Communications Laboratory
Communications, Systems, and Spectrum Division
Georgia Tech Research Institute
Room 560
250 14th St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318