[USRP-users] Verifying these tap values have nothing to do with the tap values in axi_fir.xci

Swanson, Craig Craig.Swanson at gtri.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 23 22:43:27 EDT 2016

Jonathon,
Wow, I am glad I asked.  What happens if the .xci specifies 21 filter taps and the uhd block specifies 41?  I am assuming it will throw out an error somewhere?
Craig

Craig F. Swanson
Research Engineer II
Information and Communications Laboratory
Communications, Systems, and Spectrum Division
Georgia Tech Research Institute
Room 560
250 14th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30318