[USRP-users] RFNoC Readback Register

Michael Wentz mchlwntz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:38:24 EDT 2016

Hi,

I added a readback register to a block I'm working on based on what I found
in the examples (FIR filter, FFT, etc.). Is there any way I can read back
the register at some specified interval (or by user intervention) while my
block is being used in a GNU Radio flowgraph?

Based on what I saw in rfnoc_fosphor_c_impl (from gr-ettus), I'm wondering
if I could add a message port and handler to my block that would enable me
to do a readback when a message is sent to the block during runtime. It
looks like the fosphor block is using this to set registers.

-Michael