[USRP-users] Verifying these tap values have nothing to do with the tap values in axi_fir.xci

Swanson, Craig Craig.Swanson at gtri.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 23 18:20:41 EDT 2016

Jonathon and Martin,

I found your instructions in the video from the conference and I modified the lib/ip/axi_fir/axi_fir.xci file using the Vivado build ip tool, then created a .bit file.  I added the FIR block to my flowgraph.  I noticed you can add tap values in the block shown below.  I wanted to make sure these tap values have no impact on and do not supercede what actually happens in my noc_block_fir_filter.

Craig

[cid:c96d8510-baa8-4754-b4d5-76f82cab443c]

Craig F. Swanson
Research Engineer II
Information and Communications Laboratory
Communications, Systems, and Spectrum Division
Georgia Tech Research Institute
Room 560
250 14th St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318