[USRP-users] X300 SFP+ modules compatibility

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Mar 23 11:15:01 EDT 2016

We don't certify network equipment, but I've yet to meet a standard 10GE
SFP+ adapter that doesn't work.

10m sounds like a job for 10GBase-SR and multimode fiber; I'm working
with used SFP-10G-SR, and didn't experience a single problem in
conjunction with my used server-pull of a Mellanox SFP+ 10GE adapter.
So: mix and match to your heart's desire :)

Best regards,
Marcus