[USRP-users] Error using RFNoC OFDM Sync block on E310

Sergio Cruz Perez serchsype at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 18:07:08 EDT 2016

Hi Jonathon,
It's a GNU radio flowgraph and I'm using my rfnoc fpga image. I copied the image that I made on my PC using the rfnoc-ofdm branches to the E310. My flowgraph has the root to that image in the device3 args so when I run my applications I can see that it's loading my image.
root at ettus-e300:~/pruebas# ./rx_rfnoc.py linux; GNU C++ version 4.9.2; Boost_105700; UHD_003.010.rfnoc-316-gb7546712
When I don't use the rfnoc-ofdm branches I can make the image and run it on the E310 but I return to the first problem of this thread.
Thanks
Sergio