[USRP-users] USB3 on Mac Mini?

Michael Dickens michael.dickens at ettus.com
Tue Mar 22 15:27:18 EDT 2016

Hi Thomas - If a UHD-based piece of hardware is coming up as USB2, then
that means (broadly) that the USB subsystem on the host computer was not
able to negotiate USB3 status with the device & reverted to USB2. The
B210 can definitely handle USB3. Without knowing more about your Mac
Mini model and the cable you're using, it's difficult to say anything
more. If you want to pursue this off-list, I'm glad to help you out as
best I can. - MLD