[USRP-users] Enabling Bluetooth adaptor for E310

Philip Balister philip at opensdr.com
Tue Mar 22 14:55:36 EDT 2016

On 03/22/2016 09:04 AM, Jonathon Cheah via USRP-users wrote:
> I want to communicate with E310 using Bluetooth connection. I have several
> USB Bluetooth adaptors, none is recognized by E310. Help is appreciated.

We haven't done any work with Bluetooth and the E310, but I can see how
it would be helpful.

Basically, we need to make sure we add the proper kernel config options
to the kernel build and make sure we have the user space tools.

Could you send some additional details about what you are trying to do
and I can pick up some parts to try it here?

Thanks,

Philip