[USRP-users] Error using RFNoC OFDM Sync block on E310

Sergio Cruz Perez serchsype at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:56:06 EDT 2016

Hi Jonathon,
I installed  uhd rfnoc-devel version with the rfnoc-ofdm branches on both the PC and the E310 (UHD_003.010.rfnoc-316-gb7546712). I made the image with the schmidl_cox block but  when I run my application, I got the next error:
RuntimeError: Expected FPGA compatibility number 255.x, but got 7.0:The FPGA build is not compatible with the host code build.
What should I update on my PC to make a compatible image with the E310?
RegardsSergio