[USRP-users] rx_time for radar application

Thomas Wagner twagner at kurma.com
Tue Mar 22 12:40:46 EDT 2016

Hi Aaron,
I am working on a similar timing  problem and need very accurate sample timing between several receivers.  Any information on Rx timing will be helpful.
Are you trying to measure the time delay between the direct WWV signal and the ionospheric bounce, or transmit a signal to measure how long it takes to get back?  Do you want the electron density profile?

Regards,
Tom

Tom Wagner
twagner at kurma.com