[USRP-users] Calculation of number of packets transferred and received

Syed Aqeel Raza s.aqeelraza at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 04:35:02 EDT 2016

I need information for the number of packets transmit by the USRP (i.e.,
Source node); and the number of packets received by the USRP (i.e.,
Destination node).

In a more clearer manner, I would like to know how many packets encode by
the USRP source node; and the packets decodes by the USRP destination node.

Hope you will get my question this time, thanks.

Regards,
Syed Aqeel Raza