[USRP-users] Calculation of number of packets transferred and received

Syed Aqeel Raza s.aqeelraza at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 04:17:32 EDT 2016

Hi Marcus,

The video is transmitting using a UDP transmission protocols. So, need
to know how to calculate the numbers of packets transferred from the
source USRP node; and the number of packets received at the
destination USRP node. However, during this calculation I don't want
any disruption in the video transmission.

Thanks.

Regards,

Syed Aqeel Raza

Dear Syed Aqeel Raza,

do you mean packets as in "UDP sample packets between the USRP and the
computer" or as in "Over-the-air packets in a packeted transmission scheme"?

Best regards,
Marcus

On 22.03.2016 08:54, Syed Aqeel Raza via USRP-users wrote:
>* Hi All,
*>>* I need help regarding the calculation of number of packets transferred
*>* and received in a USRP transmiter node and USRP receiver node without
*>* the disruption in video transmission between the two. The USRPs are
*>* connected to a computer using a switch.
*>>* Kindly help.
*>>* Regards,
*>* Syed Aqeel Raza*