[USRP-users] Modelsim execute error for option -64

Jonathon Pendlum jonathon.pendlum at ettus.com
Mon Mar 21 13:15:38 EDT 2016

Hi Craig,

The noc_block_vector_iir test bench uses the old RFNoC test bench
infrastructure code. I need to update it to use the latest code. I am doing
some large updates to the test bench infrastructure code as part of
rfnoc-radio-redo which requires updating all the test benches anyways.
Expect something in the next week or so.

Jonathon