[USRP-users] Modelsim execute error for option -64

Swanson, Craig Craig.Swanson at gtri.gatech.edu
Mon Mar 21 12:59:27 EDT 2016

?Jonathon,

Thanks for your help.  I have checked out the rfnoc-devel module (8fc97e5) and now my moving_avg testbench is working correctly in modelsim.

What I am now focusing in on is the noc_block_vector_iir_tb because I want to get the noc_block_vector_iir and noc_block_keep_one_in_n modules working.

It appears the noc_block_vector_iir_tb is not working.  Why?

Craig

Craig F. Swanson
Research Engineer II
Information and Communications Laboratory
Communications, Systems, and Spectrum Division
Georgia Tech Research Institute
Room 560
250 14th St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318