[USRP-users] E310 GPS lock issue

Kyle A Logue kyle.a.logue at aero.org
Mon Mar 21 12:27:56 EDT 2016

The older firmwares for the E310 didn't have gpsd installed. I think the first versions to include it were the fido alphas from september. The current Release 4 on http://files.ettus.com/e3xx_images/e3xx-release-4/ettus-e3xx-sg1/ supports gps far better than the older versions. I use the dev version.

Kyle Logue · The Aerospace Corporation · ETG-DCID · Senior MTS · 310.336.3038 · kyle.logue at aero.org