[USRP-users] USRP B210 and E310

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Mon Mar 21 12:08:09 EDT 2016

Hello Tom:

Regarding your E310 question, be sure to use the latest SD card image, and
also take a look at the corresponding README file (please see links below).
You will need to use X port forwarding with SSH and be on a system that is
running an X server, such as a Linux system. You can SSH into the E310 with
"ssh -Y 192.168.10.2", and you should be able to launch a GUI application
and see the window locally.

http://files.ettus.com/e3xx_images/e3xx-release-4/ettus-e3xx-sg1/

http://files.ettus.com/e3xx_images/READ_ME.txt
Regarding your B210 question, I would suggest using the latest version of
UHD, which is 3.9.2, especially if you have a new B210 board. Are you
trying to use GNU Radio or UHD directly to transmit on one port and receive
on two ports? There are example programs in the "example" folder in the UHD
repository, and the Kitchen Sink utility might help you get started, as it
includes a variety of programming examples. Please see the link below.

https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/tree/master/host/examples

https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/blob/master/tools/kitchen_sink/kitchen_sink.cpp

--Neel Pandeya