[USRP-users] Modelsim execute error for option -64

Swanson, Craig Craig.Swanson at gtri.gatech.edu
Mon Mar 21 10:28:32 EDT 2016

Jonathon,

With the help of my IT guy, I needed to enter the command

craig at craig-VirtualBox:/opt/mentor/modelsim/modelsim_dlx$ ln -s linuxpe linux_x86_64pe

Which fixed my problem.  Thanks.

Craig

?
Craig F. Swanson
Research Engineer II
Information and Communications Laboratory
Communications, Systems, and Spectrum Division
Georgia Tech Research Institute
Room 560
250 14th St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318