[USRP-users] Long time for USRP N210 to respond -- is this v3.10, firewall problem, or something else?

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Sun Mar 20 14:31:55 EDT 2016

Hi Susan,

could you send the full output of uhd_usrp_probe? Is the delay /always/
happening after the  "current send frame size" line?

The difference between UHD 3.8.4 and a recent version is indeed strange;
UHD hasn't changed communication semantics, which means it's probably
not the firewall.
In fact, I don't think much N210-network-related code has changed since
3.8.4.

So, could you send both the output of uhd_usrp_probe with the
daughterboard installed and without, just excluding that as an error
source. Does the delay occur in both cases?

Best regards,
Marcus