[USRP-users] RFNoc Signal Output

Eugene Chai eugene at nec-labs.com
Sat Mar 19 13:48:46 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have an RFNoC block on an X310 with three input and one output port.  I used the addsub block as a starting point, and I’m working on the rfnoc-devel git branch.   The RFNoC block acts as a mux — it  takes three continuous streams from the host PC, and selects one of them for the output.  However, during testing, the output signal seems to be discontinuous.  I’ve attached a plot of the output signal that I captured over the air with a second X310.  Does anybody know what could be wrong here?

Thanks,
Eugene