[USRP-users] Is my B200mini RFIC broken?

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Sat Mar 19 03:33:12 EDT 2016

James, Marcus,

Just FWIW you can't assume that a system will be able to run the data at 56
MS/s - on a X99 Extreme motherboard I'm only able to get ~35 MS/s, this I
put down to my hardware (I'm using my own code and measuring the actual data
returned). Maybe there are BIOS or other settings that can be used. I'm
hoping to talk with Derek next week to see if I can get 56 MS/s sustained
throughput, possibly UHD options, if not I'll buy a known-quality PCIe card
to try.

Maybe there's someone out there who can run a B200 / B210 at 56 MS/s who
would share their hardware / tweaking information?

Simon Brown, GK4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com