[USRP-users] another issue with RFNoC testbench

Jonathon Pendlum jonathon.pendlum at ettus.com
Fri Mar 18 14:34:23 EDT 2016

Hey Jason,

What does the test bench setup look like? Testbench -> Your Block ->
Testbench?

You might be sending the data to the testbench (technically noc_block_tb)
but not reading it out. Are you using tb_axis_data.pull_word()? If not,
once the window fills in noc_block_tb it will then deassert o_tready.

Jonathon