[USRP-users] Does the noc_block_vector_iir_tb work?

Jonathon Pendlum jonathon.pendlum at ettus.com
Thu Mar 17 17:29:41 EDT 2016

Hi Craig,
noc_block_vector_iir_tb, noc_block_fft_tb, noc_block_moving_average_tb are
the main test benches that should always work. I am also adding test
benches for the new radio core and DDC / DUC blocks.

radio.v runs at the master clock rate (via radio_clk). You can force master
clock rate's value by using the arg "master_clock_rate=50e6" with the
device3 block in GRC.

Jonathon