[USRP-users] Oversampling with an integrator and decimator in RFNoC

Swanson, Craig Craig.Swanson at gtri.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 17 15:53:29 EDT 2016

Jonathan,

I have an AGC in RFNoC but I need to add an oversampler.  I was hoping to take advantage of the 50 MHz oscillator that connects to the Zync, but I believe the only clocks you have available are bus_clk and ce_clk and off the top of my head, I don't know how fast those run.  Do you have any decimation and interpolation filters in RFNoC?

Craig

Craig F. Swanson
Research Engineer II
Information and Communications Laboratory
Communications, Systems, and Spectrum Division
Georgia Tech Research Institute
Room 560
250 14th St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318