[USRP-users] txrx_loopback_to_file and B200mini ERROR_CODE_LATE_COMMAND

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Wed Mar 16 18:46:01 EDT 2016

Glad to help.  I changed a whole 2 lines.  The time_spec in the
tx_metadata_t was getting set to a time that was already passed by the time
of the first send() call.  Hence, the L's.  Changing has_timespec in the
tx_metadata_t from true to false told the TX to ignore the time_spec and
all was good.  The second line changed was the time_spec in the RX stream
command to make it relative to the current time on the device to ensure the
full settling time was used.  It's all about the time_spec's, baby!

Regards,
Michael