[USRP-users] B210 (almost) dead

Dario Fertonani dario.fertonani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:31:02 EDT 2016

One of our B210 models stopped working, all of a sudden. None of the LEDs
turns on, and none of the shell utilities detects anything (uhd_usrp_probe,
for example).

This happens in our default USB-powered configuration with all four x86 PCs
that I tested. When I plug in the power cord, the board appears to be
working normally.

It seems that the USB connection is no longer good enough for power, but
still good enough for data (even for 10 MHz full-duplex MIMO). Switching
cable didn't change this observation.

Anything we can do, other than defaulting to cord power for all
applications with this specific board?

Thanks,
Dario