[USRP-users] B200mini case STL

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Wed Mar 16 12:15:41 EDT 2016

 > Regardless, if you would like any changes and don’t feel like doing
it yourself, let me know. For example, if someone wanted
 > a “logo” vent, like you see on some Raspberry Pi enclosures, that
might be possible. I was just being lazy with my vents.

Steven, I actually just noticed something that might be unique to me.
When I plug one of my USB3 cables into the device, the casing doesn't
fit over the plug.  I believe that this is the cable that comes with the
unit.  Have you had any issues with that?