[USRP-users] B200mini case STL

Steven Knudsen ee.knud at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:10:07 EDT 2016

Hey Jason,

That’s super that it actually worked without a tweak. To be honest, I had to file (lightly), the break-away nibs on the B200mini PCB, but then it was tight.

I’ve transmitted for about an hour at 50 dB gain and there is only a slightly warm feel to the unit. I think if it got anywhere near the 160-180C melting/softening point of the PLA, I’d notice.

Regardless, if you would like any changes and don’t feel like doing it yourself, let me know. For example, if someone wanted a “logo” vent, like you see on some Raspberry Pi enclosures, that might be possible. I was just being lazy with my vents.

ta,

steven

Steven Knudsen, Ph.D., P.Eng.
www. techconficio.ca
www.linkedin.com/in/knudstevenknudsen

Der entscheidende Augenblick der menschlichen Entwicklung ist immerwährend. Darum sind die revolutionären geistigen Bewegungen, welche alles Frühere für nichtig erklären, im Recht, denn es ist noch nichts geschehen. - Franz Kafka