[USRP-users] B200 56MHz sample rate

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Tue Mar 15 15:04:10 EDT 2016

Hi Simon,
> I assume you’re sending 24 bit complex data from the B200?
Well, the default data type is what we name "sc16"; signed complex
16bit, i.e. 32bit per complex sample (short I, short Q).
For your case, where no oversampling and in-FPGA decimation happens,
using a sc12 on-the-wire format would be possible, indeed.
Just replace "sc16" by "sc12" where you set up your streamer; I'm not
100% of your application.

Best regards,
Marcus