[USRP-users] B200 56MHz sample rate

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Tue Mar 15 15:01:47 EDT 2016

Hello Simon:

Note that USB 3.0 performance varies widely between different USB
controllers. Which USB controller do you have in your system?? Note that
the Device Manager in Windows may not initially say, and you might have to
dig a bit deeper to find the specific manufacturer and model, such as the
Intel 8 Series.

--Neel