[USRP-users] B200 56MHz sample rate

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Tue Mar 15 14:55:20 EDT 2016

Well,

That fooled the B200 into offering 56MHz as a sample rate but you’re right –
the controller couldn’t handle it (At least I assume it’s the controller and
not my dodgy software :) ).

32MHz streams superbly so I’ll leave that as the maximum for now.

I assume you’re sending 24 bit complex data from the B200?

Simon Brown, GK4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com